Infinite
Infinite
Infinite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating Something From Nothing! Come Take part in this New Custom Life!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 1/3 scale Piper Cub Build
Current Promotions At Pazilla EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 pm by jaclynn

» how is everybody?
Current Promotions At Pazilla EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:35 pm by michanic220

» Hoping for the best
Current Promotions At Pazilla EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 pm by michanic220

» I had surgery a week ago Monday.
Current Promotions At Pazilla EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:22 pm by jjski78

» update on everything!
Current Promotions At Pazilla EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:15 am by michanic220

» The Jokes and Nothing but the Jokes~
Current Promotions At Pazilla EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:52 pm by Jeffro

» can you say lego V8?
Current Promotions At Pazilla EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm by michanic220

» another project down the road.
Current Promotions At Pazilla EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:13 pm by michanic220

» The Celica Project
Current Promotions At Pazilla EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:50 am by Jeffro

Top posters
Jeffro (796)
Current Promotions At Pazilla I_vote_lcapCurrent Promotions At Pazilla I_voting_barCurrent Promotions At Pazilla I_vote_rcap 
michanic220 (386)
Current Promotions At Pazilla I_vote_lcapCurrent Promotions At Pazilla I_voting_barCurrent Promotions At Pazilla I_vote_rcap 
jjski78 (172)
dj rex (141)
jaclynn (126)
larryo587 (88)
mazdaB86 (86)
andymtx (81)
Torched04 (29)
03civicdx (20)

Current Promotions At Pazilla

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daniel_sach
Prospect
Prospect

Infinite Scores : 15

Current Promotions At Pazilla Empty
PostSubject: Current Promotions At Pazilla   Current Promotions At Pazilla EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:47 am

August Sign up drawing:

Everyone who signs up until August 15th. Completes their profile and uploads and user picture will be entered. The winner will be randomly selected and will receive a prize pack valued at $100 USD containing the following:

The Photographers Market 2009

$50.00 Amazon Gift Card

Photo that sell: The art of successful freelance photography

August Picture of the Month:

Users who upload a picture to their gallery will be allowed to enter one picture that will be selected by Pazilla to be featured as the Picture of the month. The user will be featured on the Main Homepage and will be featured on their location search page at the top with their logo for the following month free of charge.
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

Infinite Scores : 671

Current Promotions At Pazilla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Promotions At Pazilla   Current Promotions At Pazilla EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:54 am

Great Concept and I hope everyone post pictures! Good luck to Pazilla Site and to you Daniel.

Anything I can do to help please let me know!!!
Proud Supporter!
Back to top Go down
https://infinitecustoms.forumotion.net

Current Promotions At Pazilla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite :: Sponsors :: PAZILLA-
Jump to: