Infinite
Infinite
Infinite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating Something From Nothing! Come Take part in this New Custom Life!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 1/3 scale Piper Cub Build
I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 pm by jaclynn

» how is everybody?
I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:35 pm by michanic220

» Hoping for the best
I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 pm by michanic220

» I had surgery a week ago Monday.
I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:22 pm by jjski78

» update on everything!
I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:15 am by michanic220

» The Jokes and Nothing but the Jokes~
I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:52 pm by Jeffro

» can you say lego V8?
I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm by michanic220

» another project down the road.
I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:13 pm by michanic220

» The Celica Project
I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:50 am by Jeffro

Top posters
Jeffro (796)
I had surgery a week ago Monday. I_vote_lcapI had surgery a week ago Monday. I_voting_barI had surgery a week ago Monday. I_vote_rcap 
michanic220 (386)
I had surgery a week ago Monday. I_vote_lcapI had surgery a week ago Monday. I_voting_barI had surgery a week ago Monday. I_vote_rcap 
jjski78 (172)
dj rex (141)
jaclynn (126)
larryo587 (88)
mazdaB86 (86)
andymtx (81)
Torched04 (29)
03civicdx (20)

I had surgery a week ago Monday.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaclynn
Radical Members
Radical Members

Infinite Scores : 100

I had surgery a week ago Monday. Empty
PostSubject: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:00 am

Hi my friends. Those who closely know me know I am shy about asking for emotional help when I am feeling down (depressed).

Last Monday I had surgery on my lower stomach. There were some rather nasty fat cells which needed to be removed. I was told I would be in pain for a few weeks, which they didn't lie... I'm popping Oxycodon like "House"... not really. As I said earlier I rarely ask for help in these kinds of things but I do need your help. I need to joke around a bit top get my mind back in the gutter and out of depression. Thank you guys and girls. So here they are.

Joel, you're too young... go to bed and sleep like a normal teenager.... take the other hand... the one you're not using and write to me.

Jeffo, just be yourself and I know I'll be fine. I had a dream the other night we brought the Plymouth down and you liked it.... do you see it anywhere?

Ted, hey where the hell are you... I need someone with good color matching skills. My tummy looks like something Salvador Dali painted.

jjski, You know I can't really think up a smart a$$ response here, so you make one up.

Old Chinese Proverb When chicken is plucked and bare... it doesn't care anymore if everyone sees what sex it is.

Old Russian Proverb When blowing your nose in winter, turn your back to the wind... this way you may get more out of what you're trying to do.

Old Cletus and Erle Proverb What the hell is she talkin' 'bouts? Dang I never knode there were so many proverbrail thangs... only the ones Emma says lac,

If'in y'all doesn' do what she axed first, a broom handle's in your future.

Another, don't talk 'bouts 'er butt.... I don't gets that one either.

When Emma has two hands full of groceries an' cain't see, don't say howdy unless you really want to carry those groceries home.

One more an' I gots ta go ta sleep... if'in y'alls sees a butt hunkered over the starter crank on a Deere 20, don't ask anything.
Back to top Go down
jjski78
The Engine Guy
The Engine Guy

Infinite Scores : 60

PostSubject: Re: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Hmm, sorry you had to have surgery, I'm going in for back surgery on the 4th.

A couple of one-liners

Confuscius say man who stands on toilet is high on pot

man who goes to sleep with itchy butthole wakes up with stinky fingers
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

Infinite Scores : 671

PostSubject: Re: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:57 pm

I am praying for both of you and hope all ends up well !!!!

Good luck!

Last edited by Jeffro on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://infinitecustoms.forumotion.net
jaclynn
Radical Members
Radical Members

PostSubject: Re: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Jeffro wrote:
I am praying for both of you and hope all ends up well!!!!

Good luck!

Jeff, is your prayer because of the jokes or the surgeries?

JJski, I pray your back surgery is an easy one. Just take it easy and let others do for you while you recoup.

Old Chinese Prayer:

When your primary parachute doesn't open.... hope there wasn't a cut back.
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

PostSubject: Re: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Hoping that all the surgerys go great with no problems afterwards
Back to top Go down
jjski78
The Engine Guy
The Engine Guy

PostSubject: Re: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:11 pm

HAHA. Let others do for me. I have no one around! The illustrious air force sent my wife to Iraq until January. So I plan on ordering a metric @$$ ton of slim fast shakes, and laying in bed for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
jaclynn
Radical Members
Radical Members

PostSubject: Re: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:56 pm

jjski78 wrote:
HAHA. Let others do for me. I have no one around! The illustrious air force sent my wife to Iraq until January. So I plan on ordering a metric @$$ ton of slim fast shakes, and laying in bed for a few weeks.
Doesn't the VA have a volunteer nursing program for home care? I would think after all you and your wife are doing for us, someone should do for you while you're down. Oh, careful about the Slimfasts, too many can cause more trips to the latrine than you think. Just think Loosen-All.
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

PostSubject: Re: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:34 pm

That could make for a shitty day!
Back to top Go down
michanic220
Administrator
michanic220

Infinite Scores : 306

PostSubject: Re: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:11 pm

couldnt have said it better myself! affraid
anyways, hope this finds you feeling better jaclynne just take it easy for a while.
when you go out to the grocery store and what not. this gives you a reason to sit and enjoy your new car while who ever is with you runs in and does all the work! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0limits0ldier
jjski78
The Engine Guy
The Engine Guy

PostSubject: Re: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:19 pm

jaclynn wrote:
jjski78 wrote:
Doesn't the VA have a volunteer nursing program for home care? I would think after all you and your wife are doing for us, someone should do for you while you're down. Oh, careful about the Slimfasts, too many can cause more trips to the latrine than you think. Just think Loosen-All.

No program for people still on active duty, I'm pretty much on my own save for a couple friends in the area.

Funny you say that about the slim fast. One of the possible side effects of my surgery is temporary loss of bowel control. ewwwwww
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

PostSubject: Re: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:53 am

ok that is kinda nasty!!! good luck!
Back to top Go down
jaclynn
Radical Members
Radical Members

PostSubject: Re: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:19 am

Well it seems my surgery went well. I lost 15 pounds in the process.. so that's a plus.

JJ, how did your surgery go? I hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
michanic220
Administrator
michanic220

Infinite Scores : 306

PostSubject: Re: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:39 pm

glad to hear the surgery was a success! and glad to hear your feeling better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0limits0ldier
jjski78
The Engine Guy
The Engine Guy

PostSubject: Re: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Just got released from the hospital this morning. All the pain in my legs is GONE!! Off course, my back is killing me where they did the surgery. Got some good pain killers though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had surgery a week ago Monday.   I had surgery a week ago Monday. Empty

Back to top Go down

I had surgery a week ago Monday.
Page 1 of 1