Infinite
Infinite
Infinite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating Something From Nothing! Come Take part in this New Custom Life!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 1/3 scale Piper Cub Build
I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 pm by jaclynn

» how is everybody?
I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:35 pm by michanic220

» Hoping for the best
I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 pm by michanic220

» I had surgery a week ago Monday.
I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:22 pm by jjski78

» update on everything!
I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:15 am by michanic220

» The Jokes and Nothing but the Jokes~
I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:52 pm by Jeffro

» can you say lego V8?
I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm by michanic220

» another project down the road.
I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:13 pm by michanic220

» The Celica Project
I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:50 am by Jeffro

Top posters
Jeffro (796)
I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX I_vote_lcapI would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX I_voting_barI would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX I_vote_rcap 
michanic220 (386)
I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX I_vote_lcapI would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX I_voting_barI would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX I_vote_rcap 
jjski78 (172)
dj rex (141)
jaclynn (126)
larryo587 (88)
mazdaB86 (86)
andymtx (81)
Torched04 (29)
03civicdx (20)

I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

Infinite Scores : 671

I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX Empty
PostSubject: I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX   I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Hey Andy welcome to my final resting place. For everyone else this man is great when it comes to Audio!!!! I am sure he will post up some pics soon!
Back to top Go down
https://infinitecustoms.forumotion.net
andymtx
Mild Member
Mild Member
andymtx

Infinite Scores : 40

PostSubject: Re: I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX   I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Well I am finally able to post here, I got on earlier but couldn't find any of the buttons to post anything, now I see where they are.

Yes hello everyone and I have been installing car audio since 1988, 1992 professionally so I will try to help everyone the best I can with their audio issues.

I drive a 1994 Chevy S-10 truck (pics soon) and a 1995 Pontiac Transport the Cadillac of Minivans as a daily.
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

PostSubject: Re: I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX   I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:11 pm

AND He had a friend with a DARK TACO!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
michanic220
Administrator
michanic220

Infinite Scores : 306

PostSubject: Re: I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX   I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:29 pm

rofl, here we go with the dark taco again! I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX Blogfood010
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0limits0ldier
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

PostSubject: Re: I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX   I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:53 pm

michanic220 if you put I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX --------- around the file you posted then the pic will come up on the screen. I fixed you up!

Also I dont think that was the Dark Taco I was Talking about!!! LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
michanic220
Administrator
michanic220

Infinite Scores : 306

PostSubject: Re: I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX   I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:14 am

you know how hard it was to find that! i had to go through like 8 google pages! i guess it has some kinda purple corn in it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/n0limits0ldier
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

PostSubject: Re: I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX   I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:47 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jjski78
The Engine Guy
The Engine Guy

Infinite Scores : 60

PostSubject: Re: I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX   I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:21 pm

That is one NASTY looking taco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX   I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX Empty

Back to top Go down

I would Like to Welcome THE ANDY-MTX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite :: Lobby :: Seinfeld's Game Room-
Jump to: