Infinite
Infinite
Infinite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating Something From Nothing! Come Take part in this New Custom Life!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 1/3 scale Piper Cub Build
The Next Big Thing EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 pm by jaclynn

» how is everybody?
The Next Big Thing EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:35 pm by michanic220

» Hoping for the best
The Next Big Thing EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 pm by michanic220

» I had surgery a week ago Monday.
The Next Big Thing EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:22 pm by jjski78

» update on everything!
The Next Big Thing EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:15 am by michanic220

» The Jokes and Nothing but the Jokes~
The Next Big Thing EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:52 pm by Jeffro

» can you say lego V8?
The Next Big Thing EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm by michanic220

» another project down the road.
The Next Big Thing EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:13 pm by michanic220

» The Celica Project
The Next Big Thing EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:50 am by Jeffro

Top posters
Jeffro (796)
The Next Big Thing I_vote_lcapThe Next Big Thing I_voting_barThe Next Big Thing I_vote_rcap 
michanic220 (386)
The Next Big Thing I_vote_lcapThe Next Big Thing I_voting_barThe Next Big Thing I_vote_rcap 
jjski78 (172)
dj rex (141)
jaclynn (126)
larryo587 (88)
mazdaB86 (86)
andymtx (81)
Torched04 (29)
03civicdx (20)

The Next Big Thing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

Infinite Scores : 671

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Ok Guys and Gals.
My newest dream is to learn top to bottom Photography. I am looking to make a major step in this direction very soon. I am hoping my wife will some what join in.

I hope soon to purchase a NIKON D300
Here are some pics of it!

The Next Big Thing 353_25432_D300_front
The Next Big Thing 353_25432_D300_front_d_left

The Next Big Thing 353_25432_D300_front_d_right

The Next Big Thing 353_25432_D300_back

The Next Big Thing 353_25432_D300_left

At this time I am working on saving the money to buy the camera with a price tag of about $2000.00 once it is said and done.
I am trying to use my time wisely by reading just about everything I can get my little fingers on!

I have read Digital Photography for Dumbies twice now and looking for more.

I started this back in highschool when I took Commercial Arts, 4 Art Classes in Highschool. Also one year of Photography. I also joined the Navy as a Photojournalist. So I have some backing. I have also taking 3 summer courses in Arts and Journalism at UL the local College while I was still in Highschool. I plan to pursue this farther now!

I am not really thinking about money but I would love to be published.

So To help myself and for who ever is interested I plan to type some stuff up on here. I would hope one day to take Car and Truck shots and have them published also!

Big Dreams!!!

Wish me luck and anything you would like to ask please do.

Also as a bonus, My Uncle is a Proffesional Photographer in Atlanta Ga. I plan to make a trip out there as soon as I am able to buy the Camera!
Back to top Go down
https://infinitecustoms.forumotion.net
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Went to the Books A Million and Saw a book I wanted but it was $24.99 Got it on Ebay for Less than $7.00!!! YEAH!
Back to top Go down
andymtx
Mild Member
Mild Member
andymtx

Infinite Scores : 40

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:17 pm

Wow! A picture of a camera, that has to be art or something!
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:03 am

Funny haha... Maybe one day I can take pics for your club if we ever get to meet up!
Back to top Go down
mazdaB86
Mild Member
Mild Member
mazdaB86

Infinite Scores : 85

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Jeffro wrote:
Funny haha... Maybe one day I can take pics for your club if we ever get to meet up!

maybe one day if we meet you can take pics of ma truck and club! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mexicanosama
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:38 am

Hell Yeah! We can have a meet as soon as I get my new Camera! Hopefully it wont be too long!
Back to top Go down
larryo587
Mild Member
Mild Member
larryo587

Infinite Scores : 98

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:46 am

nikon is the shit!!
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:29 am

I am trying to get it as soon as possible but who knows with me!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
03civicdx
03civicdx

Infinite Scores : 25

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:01 pm

GET A CANON!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:59 pm

nope I was looking at the D90 and D5000 today!!! Still have not made up my mind!
Back to top Go down
03civicdx
03civicdx

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:12 pm

once you go Canon you never go back lol... but really its what fits your needs i have both a Canon XSi and a Nikon D40 so I get to see the best of both worlds cyclops
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:25 am

Wish I could afford all that!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
03civicdx
03civicdx

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:44 pm

haha thats why i put the car onhold for now... waiting on my tranny to go boom (should be soon lol) so i can pop in a K swap Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:35 pm

Well that sounds like an adventure!!! Keep us posted how that goes.... I still trying to figure out which camera to buy!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Change is plans cause the D300 with everything I need to get started will run me to the $3000 price range and I have come to my senses!!!

I am now working on getting the D90!

Here is all the stats from Nikon
12.3-megapixel DX-format CMOS imaging sensor: Coupled with Nikon's EXPEED image processing technologies and NIKKOR optics, breathtaking image fidelity is assured.

Continuous shooting as fast as 4.5 frames-per-second: Combined with fast 0.15ms power-up and split-second 65ms shooting lag, dramatic action and decisive moments are captured easily.

World’s first D-SLR with an HD movie mode: Record cinematic-quality 24fps movie clips with sound at up to 720p HD (1280 x 720 pixels) in Motion JPEG format, enhanced by NIKKOR interchangeable lens quality and versatility.

Low noise ISO sensitivity from 200 to 3200: High signal-to-noise components and design deliver exceptional performance, even at high ISO setting.
3-inch super-density 920,000-dot color LCD monitor: High resolution, 170-degree wide-angle viewing guarantees confident image review and movie playback.

Built-in image sensor cleaning: Effective 4-frequency, ultrasonic sensor cleaning frees image degrading dust particles from the sensor's optical low pass filter.
11-point AF system: Consistently fast and accurate autofocus, reinforced by the Nikon Scene Recognition System, delivers razor sharpness in a wide variety of conditions.

One-button Live View: Easy to use Live View activates access to 3 contrast detection focus modes including Face Priority AF.

Nikon 3D Color Matrix Metering II with Scene Recognition System: Nikon's renowned 420-pixel RGB 3D Color Matrix Metering II, teamed with the exclusive
Scene Recognition System, evaluates images, referencing an on-board database of over 30,000 photographic scenes, for unmatched exposure accuracy.

Comprehensive exposure control: Five advanced scene modes plus Program Auto, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority and Manual.

Auto Active D-Lighting: Selectable and Automatic, Active D-Lighting optimizes details within shadows and highlights, taming high-contrast situations in real time.

Durable, high precision shutter: Testing to over 100,000 cycles assures shutter life and accuracy.

In-Camera Image Editing: Creative freedom stems from exclusive in-camera image editing, featuring Fisheye effect, Straighten and Distortion Control as well as D-Lighting, Red-eye Reduction, Image Overlay, Monochrome and more.

GPS geo-tagging: GP-1 GPS unit (optional) provides automatic real-time geo-tagging.

Price tag of $1200 with a lens. Hopefully I can keep it under 1500 for everything!
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Ok I bought the D90 today and two books to read about it! Hopefully I will have some pics to post soon!! Wish me Luck!
Back to top Go down
03civicdx
03civicdx

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:09 pm

just get the kit lens?
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:05 pm

yeah cause I want to try to learn everything about the camera before buying more for it!
Back to top Go down
03civicdx
03civicdx

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:42 pm

I recommend the Nikon 55-200mm
VR I have it for my d40 and its a good lens make sure all you buy is the VR lenses IMO they are better. Lets see some pics!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeffro
Expert Customizer
Expert Customizer
Jeffro

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:58 pm

All in good time. I will try to post some soon but I will have alot in two weeks.

I am going to New orleans and To a waterpark this week and next week I am going to Amarillo, TX. Hopefully I can get some great shots!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Next Big Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing   The Next Big Thing Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Big Thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite :: Photography :: Photo Lobby-
Jump to: