Infinite
Infinite
Infinite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating Something From Nothing! Come Take part in this New Custom Life!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 1/3 scale Piper Cub Build
Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 pm by jaclynn

» how is everybody?
Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:35 pm by michanic220

» Hoping for the best
Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 pm by michanic220

» I had surgery a week ago Monday.
Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:22 pm by jjski78

» update on everything!
Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:15 am by michanic220

» The Jokes and Nothing but the Jokes~
Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:52 pm by Jeffro

» can you say lego V8?
Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm by michanic220

» another project down the road.
Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:13 pm by michanic220

» The Celica Project
Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:50 am by Jeffro

Top posters
Jeffro (796)
Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules I_vote_lcapCouple Of Detailing Forum Rules I_voting_barCouple Of Detailing Forum Rules I_vote_rcap 
michanic220 (386)
Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules I_vote_lcapCouple Of Detailing Forum Rules I_voting_barCouple Of Detailing Forum Rules I_vote_rcap 
jjski78 (172)
dj rex (141)
jaclynn (126)
larryo587 (88)
mazdaB86 (86)
andymtx (81)
Torched04 (29)
03civicdx (20)

Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jjski78
The Engine Guy
The Engine Guy

Infinite Scores : 60

Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules   Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Ok, well, I'm not big on rules, but I DO have a couple. First rule, do not PM me questions about detailing. Make a thread so everyone can see my genius, err, I mean the response. Second rule..READ THE STICKIES!! I guarantee you those stickies will answer 99.999% of your questions. Third rule..NO FLAMING. If you, like me, use nothing but professional grade products, do NOT flame someone in here for bragging about using Black Magic or Turtle Wax, etc. You do that, and I will be forced to go to my local Wal Mart, buy the crappiest stuff I can find, and post pictures of the stellar results to prove to you that 90% of detailing is technique, only 5% is product. What's the other 5% you ask? Beer, of course. Fourth rule, if you post pics of a vehicle you just detailed, please do not get butthurt if myself or other members point out what you could have done better. It is not to offend you, it is to give constructive criticism so you can LEARN and IMPROVE. After all, that IS what this subforum is all about.
Back to top Go down

Couple Of Detailing Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1